I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I am happy to accept this award. Thank you Lisa from Rebirth of Lisa for the nomination! She is an aspiring writer and recently completed her first novel. Be sure to check out her blog.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
Questions To Me:
- What is your favorite book? I like reading books but do not have any favorite pick. I mostly enjoy fiction.
- Michael Jackson or Prince? Michael Jackson.
- Where is your favorite place to vacation? Any place close to nature like mountains or national parks.
- Who is your favorite writer? Paulo Coelho as I loved his piece The Alchemist.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Read other person’s mind.
- What’s your favorite snack? I eat as per my mood; do not have a preference.
- What’s on your pizza? Lots of veggies.
- Name 3 things you like about yourself. My Mind, my Faith in God and my Optimism.
- Who was your favorite teacher and why? My middle school Maths teacher; I liked her way of teaching by making us learn and understand the concepts.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Ice creams anytime. 🙂
Questions for My Nominees
- What’s the best advice you’ve received?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your philosophy?
- What is your favorite camera brand?
- What word do you think describes you and why?
- Would you rather write with a pen or a pencil?
- What truth do you seek?
- If you could be stuck at a particular age forever, what age would it be and why?
- Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings?
I ‘happily’ nominate the following blogs for this award:
1. The ‘Pen’lightenment of the Soul
2. From Diapers and Tutus to Meetings and Boardrooms
3. Agnes’s World in Pictures
4. Soul N Spirit
5. Sia Positive
6. Maria Brinkley, artist
7. Pocketful of Joy
Thank you again Lisa and Happy Blogging Everyone!!
I am honored to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I would be happy to accept this nomination. In my view, our blogging community is all about inspiration and we get inspired by each other in several ways. I am glad to have fellow bloggers who think I deserve this recognition. What a wonderful way to say Good Bye to 2014 and Welcome 2015.
I was nominated recently by Lisa from Rebirth of Lisa for this award. I would like to express my gratitude to her for this nomination. Lisa has a beautiful blog with numerous poems and photographs from her journey in life. She is an aspiring writer and working on her first publication. I wish her all best wishes for this publication.
Another warm gratitude goes to Sweety from ‘Pen’lightenment of the Soul who also nominated me for this award. Sweety’s blog has been an inspiration ever since I came across it here. Every time I read her work I feel I am having a conversation with her. Her blog binds me to the world around her and it feels wonderful to be a part of it.
Here are the guidelines for this award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Random Facts About Me:
- I am thankful to God for everything.
- I will always have fond memories of my grandparents.
- I find happiness in many small things daily.
- I love sleeping.
- I am up for sweets anytime.
- I have special place for chocolates and ice-creams.
- I believe in living life daily instead of living it on weekends.
Now the best part about receiving a nomination is discovering others in the blogger community. Accepting this award has given me the opportunity to thank everyone for their efforts in creating remarkable blogs. My nominees are:
I could have listed many more, but they have already been nominated or they have a no award policy. So thank you everyone for inspiring me in countless ways. See you in 2015.