I am honored to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I would be happy to accept this nomination. In my view, our blogging community is all about inspiration and we get inspired by each other in several ways. I am glad to have fellow bloggers who think I deserve this recognition. What a wonderful way to say Good Bye to 2014 and Welcome 2015.
I was nominated recently by Lisa from Rebirth of Lisa for this award. I would like to express my gratitude to her for this nomination. Lisa has a beautiful blog with numerous poems and photographs from her journey in life. She is an aspiring writer and working on her first publication. I wish her all best wishes for this publication.
Another warm gratitude goes to Sweety from ‘Pen’lightenment of the Soul who also nominated me for this award. Sweety’s blog has been an inspiration ever since I came across it here. Every time I read her work I feel I am having a conversation with her. Her blog binds me to the world around her and it feels wonderful to be a part of it.
Here are the guidelines for this award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Random Facts About Me:
- I am thankful to God for everything.
- I will always have fond memories of my grandparents.
- I find happiness in many small things daily.
- I love sleeping.
- I am up for sweets anytime.
- I have special place for chocolates and ice-creams.
- I believe in living life daily instead of living it on weekends.
Now the best part about receiving a nomination is discovering others in the blogger community. Accepting this award has given me the opportunity to thank everyone for their efforts in creating remarkable blogs. My nominees are:
- Priceless Joy: An impressive style of writing and associating with everyone around.
- Pursuit of Happiness: Young at heart and spirit with a lovely blend of creativity.
- Hopeful for Serendipity: Sharing inspiration with inspiring quotes and wonderful posts.
- Living with my Ancestors: Simple life presented delightfully with fantastic pictures.
- Through the lens of my life: A health enthusiast portraying admirable photographs.
- Sunset Dragon: Courageous and compassionate woman with wonderful energy.
- Jaspa’s Journal: Excellent stories and pictures about his adventures.
I could have listed many more, but they have already been nominated or they have a no award policy. So thank you everyone for inspiring me in countless ways. See you in 2015.