Before we step into the year 2015, it is time for me to acknowledge and appreciate the awards for which I have been nominated this year. This post has been due for sometime now and my apologies to Sweety from SweetyKannoth for the delay in the acknowledgement. Better late then never 🙂
Well! Thanks a ton Sweety for nominating me for the Premio Dardos award. I am honored with this consideration. As the name says Sweety has a real sweet blog here as www.sweetykannoth.wordpress.com. Her blog shares beautiful comprehension of our world; in her wonderful photographs and her beautiful poems. She has a simple yet persuasive style of writing which will keep you glued to her blog for a while. Her contributions to the photo challenges are amazing. I look forward to her posts for new inspiration. Thank you again Sweety and keep writing!
Now about this award and the rules:
Here are my nominations for this award:
- http://thechangingpalette.com/ Beautiful blog with colorful bouquets to greet us every Monday.
- http://rebirthoflisa.wordpress.com/ Interesting read on Lisa’s thoughts about life and our world.
- http://doubleyourpresence.com/ Useful tips on success and creating social presence
- http://suddenlysonder.wordpress.com/ Young writer Endrine with intersting posts and writeups.
- http://itsjpei.wordpress.com/ Adventures of JPei’s wonderful vacations and showcasing New York.
- http://byswav.com/ Phenomenal work of art, painting and photography
- https://akansha1104.wordpress.com/ Lovely collection of thoughts and poetry by Aakansha.
- https://graydaysandcoffee.wordpress.com/ Amazing pictures and wonderful insights to share.
- http://juliepowell2014.wordpress.com/ Astounding blend of art and photography.
- http://kritimythoughts.wordpress.com/ Creative writing and informative posts by Kriti.
- http://livinginafrica.net/Beautiful places and travel information about Africa by Amanda
- http://thegoldenfutureblog.wordpress.com/ Interesting articles on healthy living
- http://thestoryofmylifebyterismile.wordpress.com/ Simple yet compelling pictures by Teresa from her travel journeys.
- http://thejournalofabeautifulmind.wordpress.com/ Expression of thoughts and ideas by a young writer.
Thank you everyone. It has been a wonderful journey so far and look forward to a long journey together.